- Ultra Strikes are one of the offensive Ingress items.
- Ultra Strikes are leveled from 1 to 8, and each one has a different damage and range. As always, you can only use XMP’s that are your level or lower.
- Ultra Strikes produce a blast of concentrated XM energy directly below a resonator, making it easier to target specific targets/
- By holding the fire button and watching the energy pulse from outer ring to the center, the closer to the center when released the higher the Attack Bonus, up to 20%
- Firing: long press the map screen to load firing menu
- Firing: access the fire button under the desired Ultra Strike in the inventory tab within the OPS menu
- Recycling: replacing unwanted items in inventory with XM from within the Inventory option in the OPS menu.
- Dropping: dropping the item on the ground to allow another player to pick up. Can be done within the Inventory option in the OPS menu.
Bursters actually only damage Portal Resonators and Mods, but a portal can only hold links and fields if it has at least 3 resonators, so you will destroy all links and control fields that are connected to it when destroy its resonators
- Destroying Resonator = +75 AP
- Destroying Link = +187 AP
- Destroying Control Field = +750 AP
They can only be acquired from hacking with a specific phone model.